Nationwide Distributor of Bartop Epoxy
Delta Polymers is a trusted epoxy manufacturer located in Bay Shore, New York. We work with many companies throughout Long Island and New York, but we are also a nationwide distributor. We manufacture high quality bartop epoxy and have been in the epoxy industry for over 25 years. As an in-house manufacturer of all that we offer, we can easily customize any and all orders.
What Is Bartop Epoxy?
Bartop epoxy is exactly what it sounds like. It provides a smooth resin coating that is perfect for bar tops, table tops, display tops or any craft projects that may require a protective coating. It is high gloss, diverse, durable and easy to use and apply. Lastly, it is scratch resistant and maintenance free and will keep your table top looking new all the time. We have epoxy that is affordable and easy to use. Keep your bartop looking new!
We offer our epoxy at low and affordable wholesale rates, which makes it great for small businesses. And many of our epoxy options can be customized to best suit your needs! Simply provide us with the proper specifications and we will handle the rest! Customization is easy here, because we manufacture nearly all of the epoxy products we sell. So there is no middle man to worry about when placing an order.
The application process involves careful preparation, mixing, and eventual application of the epoxy resin across the bartop. Here are some simple tips on how to make it look great!
- Thoroughly clean the old countertop surface. You will seal any debris left on the surface in place. So it may be visible or create an uneven surface, which is less than ideal.
- Protect cabinets and floors with plastic sheeting. Oftentimes, epoxy flows like honey, so it can quickly run off the edges of the bartop. That means it ends up on the floor or into the sink! So it is good practice to add a piece of wood or barrier around the edge to keep it from running off.
- Start with a thin layer to create a seal. Applying a thin first “seal” layer is called flooding. This first layer helps minimize the risk of bubbles.
- You have some time before hardening. You typically have about 20 to 30 minutes before the liquid begins to harden. So if air bubbles appear, then it’s important to try to get them out ASAP. You can use a blow dryer or torch causing the bubbles to heat and rise to the surface.
- Let epoxy resin harden. Within a few hours, the epoxy finish should be hard enough to add a second layer. After 24 hours of curing, the bartop epoxy should be ready to go!
Call Today For More Information
Delta Polymers has years of experience in the industry and offers great, wholesale pricing options for our selection of bartop epoxy products. For more information regarding our bartop epoxy selection, please contact us today. We will gladly answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding our products. The number to call to speak to our customer service department is 1-800-966-5142. We can provide you with a free quote regarding any of our epoxy products.